Porcini,Sage and Truffle Cheddar Soup
- 2 cups fresh porcini mushrooms,sliced
- • 2-1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- • 3 Tablespoons of fresh Sage
- • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- • 2 cups vegetable broth
- • 2 cups whole milk
- • 1-1/2 cups packed shredded Grafton Truffle cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add mushrooms and sage and saute until tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add flour and stir well. Slowly add milk and vegeatble broth, stirring well to combine.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until thick, stirring occasionally, about 20-25 minutes.
- Gradually add cheese and stir until melted.